Now more and more users like to use win8. Some users want to install win8 system, but they don’t know how to install it. Next, install win8 system on CD. First, prepare a startup CD, and then download the win8 system to CD. Next, I will teach you the steps of installing win8 system on CD.
The method of installing win8 with CD is as follows:
1. Go to the first selection and click Next directly.
2. Click Install now.
3. Check “I accept the license terms” and click next.
4. The installation methods include upgrade installation and custom installation.
Upgrade and install: if you have XP / win7 systems in your computer and want to use them, choose upgrade and install.
Custom installation: if your computer is a new computer or you want to use the original win7 or XP C disk to install win8, choose it.
5. Choose a disk to install win8. It’s better to have a free disk here, or choose C disk.
If it’s a new computer, format (New button) the partition and assign a disk larger than 30g to install win8
6. Start copying files to the disk of your choice. Do not turn off the power at this time.
7. After several restarts, enter the setting interface. Click next after setting the name of the computer.
8. Shortcut settings are recommended.
9. Log in to the account registered by Microsoft, and create one if you don’t have one! An alternate mailbox is required to receive the security code.
10. Disable these SkyDrive settings, then wait for the app to be installed, start the app, and do not shut down during this time! Until installation is complete.
The above is the installation method of win8 system with CD-ROM. users who need it can operate according to the above method.
This article is from win10 professional edition. Please indicate the source and source of reprint.