UltraEdit inserts a string in an interval? How to insert a string into the pair to pair interval in UltraEdit? Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- UltraEdit 22.214.171.124 64 bit Chinese green activated version
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2020-10-07Download now
2. Click on the menuinsertmenu
3. After clicking the Insert menu, a drop-down menu will pop upInsert string at equal intervalsoption
4. Enter the equal interval insert string interface,Enter the character you want to insert
5. The length of the previous input
6. After setting, click OK to save the settings
7. You can see that it is for the current insert character
Click the Insert menu in the menu, select Insert string for equal interval option, and enter the length of the character to be inserted in the previous input.
The above is the technique of inserting string in the interval by UltraEdit. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developeppaer.