The Linux subsystem is installed in win. When the subsystem is started, the wslregisterdistribution failed with error: 0x800703fa. The system cannot be started. How to solve this problem? Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
1. Using shortcut keysWIN + R Start run window
2. Inputservices.msc, click the OK button
3. Open the service window to findLxsmanager service
4. ClickLinux subsystemStart Icon
5. The Linux subsystem starts,There was no error
6. InputLinux command LS – LThis display shows that the recovery is successful and the problem is solved
The above is the solution to the error reported by the Linux subsystem under win10. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developeppaer.
Win10 can’t create a library. What about error 16389?
Win10 Remote Desktop Connection prompt authentication error what to do?
Win10 update failure prompt error code 0x80080005 what to do?