What can I do if the removable disk cannot be opened?Some friends in the use of the computer, found that the removable disk can not be opened, also do not know how to solve this problem, for this very distressed, small compiled the win7 can not open removable disk solution tutorial, need to learn friends to go to the following to see, understand the solution.
Windows 7 computer removable disk open failure processing tutorial
1. After inserting the removable disk, when the “repair” interface pops up, directly click the “scan and try to repair” button. As shown in the figure:
2. In the check disk window, check “auto repair file system errors” and “scan and try to recover bad disks”, and click “start” button to repair. As shown in the figure:
3. When opening the removable disk, the prompt “file or directory is damaged and cannot be repaired” may pop up. To do this, you need to open the “run” dialog box and enter “CMD” to enter MSDOS. As shown in the figure:
4. Enter the command “CHKDSK M / F” (where M represents the drive letter of the disk) to try to repair the disk error. As shown in the figure:
5. If the repair authority is insufficient, you can enter CMD in the “start” interface to search. From the search results, right-click the CMD and select “as administrator” to open the MSDOS interface to repair again. As shown in the figure:
6. Another way is to format the disk. It is recommended to select the “low level format” item when formatting, that is, to cancel the “quick format” option in the “format” window. As shown in the figure:
The above is the small compiled for you on the win7 computer removable disk open failure processing method, I hope to help you, developeppaer will continue to release more information, welcome your attention.