1. PressWin+ROpen run, inputregeditAnd return;
2. Expand in the registry:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Polices\Exlorer;
3. Double click on the right to openNodesktop, change the numerical data from “1” to“0”, and then click OK.
1. You can also directly paste the following content into Notepad and save it asReg file;
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
2、Double click to runThe reg file.
1. If it is still not solved, open the registry:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon；
2. Find it on the rightShellTo see if the shell value is:explorer.exeIf not, double-click to open and modify the numerical data to explorer.exe 。
How to delete the icon on the computer desktop? The solution of the icon on the computer desktop can not be deleted
The above is to modify the registry to solve the problem of not displaying the desktop icon after boot. If the desktop icon is found missing after the computer is turned on, you can modify the registry to solve this problem.