1. On the windows 10 desktop, right-click the start button in the lower left corner of the desktop, and click in the pop-up menu“Function”Menu item.
2. At this time, the windows 10 operation window will be opened, and the command will be entered in the windowgpedit.msc, then click the OK button below to run the command
3. In the open local group policy editor window, click the“Computer configuration / Windows settings / security settings / local policy / security options”Menu item.
4. Find it in the window on the right“Network access: remotely accessible registry path”Set item.
5. Right click the setting item and click in the pop-up right-click menu“attribute”Menu item.
6. Next, in the open registry properties window,Delete all the contents in the text box, and finally click the OK button.
7. Open it again in the same way“Network access: remotely accessible registry paths and subpaths”In the property window of the setting item, also clear all the contents in the text box, and finally click OK. In this way, other people can no longer modify our registry through remote access.
The above is the way to disable remote access to modify the registry in win10 preview 1803. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developpaer.
How to remove mouse acceleration in win10 registry?
What should I do if the windows 10 official registry prompt cannot be edited?