Gin is a web framework developed based on go language. It is a classMartiniAPI, but the performance is said to be Martini’s 40x.
How to deploy the go gin project to the server??
- Register as21 cloud box members
- At gitee forkGo gin launch template
- Create one on the 21 cloud boxCloud servicesAnd allow 21 cloud boxes to access your code base
- Create with the following configuration
spotAdvanced configurationConfigure environment variables:
||21 cloud box default read port 10000|
When the deployment is successful, you are
app_id.21yunbox.comAccess the gin project.
Why 21 cloud box?
Operation and maintenance free!
21 cloud box build allows you to realize cloud deployment out of the box!
2 minutes online, agile team’s end-to-end web platform!
What is the difference between the 21 cloud box and these foreign cloud service platforms? Refer to:
- 21 cloud box vs heroku
- 21 cloud box vs netlify
- 21 cloud box vs vercel
- 21 cloud box vs Gatsby cloud
- 21 cloud box vs GitHub pages
- 21 cloud box vs surge sh
- Comparison in terms of function and price: 21 cloud box vs heroku, netlify, vercel
Transferred from the official blog of cloud box 21:https://www.21yunbox.com/blog/solutions/how-to-deploy-go-gin-in-produciton-server.html