- Software name:
- UltraEdit text editor v22.214.171.124 Chinese official installation 64 bit
- Software size:
1. First of all, you need to check the line in the editor software interface opened by UltraEditShows indents.
2. Then select the added indent to select the text in this line.
3. Then click“format”Options menu for.
4. ClickformatThe drop-down menu pops up. Select as“Delete indent”Options for.
5. Then a window will pop up to delete the indent. Check the“Delete all indents “Options.
6. In this way, the indent of the currently selected line is deleted.
The above is a quick tutorial for UltraEdit to delete all indents. I hope you like it. Please continue to follow developepaer.
How to register and activate the UltraEdit text editor?
How to open files quickly with UltraEdit