How to create a DTD file in MyEclipse? Now let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Official latest special edition of MyEclipse 2017 stable 1.0 windows offline installation package (with Chinese cracking tools)
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2017-06-17Download now
1. First, right-click the package under which you want to create the DTD file and select new.
2. Then, as shown in the figure, selectOther.
3. Then expand as shown in the figuremyeclipse.
4. Then you can see oneXML folder, expand selectionDTD。
5. Then modify itDTD fileThe default name of the. clickfinish.
6. Then you can see the DTD file you created. If it is MyEclipse 10.7, it may be wrong.Because it has two XML declarations, you need to delete one.
The above is how to create XML constraint file in MyEclipse. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developer.