Visual studio class view to manage, management needs folders, how to create a folder? Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Visual studio 2017 official version (with offline installation package) official website simplified Chinese version
- Software size:
1. Enter the visual studio interface and click“view”Options for.
2. Pop upNext level menuSelected as“Other windows“Yes.
3. After selecting other windows, you will enter the next level window and select“Class view“Yes.
4. Enter the class view and clickFolder button。
5. In the created file, enter the name of the folder.
6. Then click the blank space, which is the success of the folder window.
The above is the tutorial of creating folders with vs class view. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developepaer.
How to create C language files in vs2015?
How does VS2010 create Windows Forms applications?
How to build standard MFC project in vs2013? The skill of creating MFC project in vs2013