How to create a new page in visual studio? Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Visual studio 2017 official version (with offline installation package) official website simplified Chinese version
- Software size:
1. Create an empty website in visual studio, as shown in the following figure.
2. Right click on the website and select“Add “—- >“Add new item”，As shown in the figure below.
3、“Add new item”Window, select“Web forms”Options.
4. Change the page name to the name you need, as shown in the figure below.
5. Click“Add “Button, add page（Note: you can omit. ASPX when entering the web page name. If you omit it, the system will automatically add the suffix name).
6.Solution Explorer”You can see the page we added“Default.aspx”。
7. Expand the page, you can see a file “default. ASPX. CS”, which is the background code file of the corresponding page, used to control the logical judgment of the whole page.
8. Right click the new page and select View in browser to view the created page in browser.
The above is the tutorial of vs creating page. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developpaer.
How to build a new MVC project in vs2015?
How to add checkboxes to visual studio pages?
How does VS2010 create a hello world project with two forms?