Recently, you may have to use the cloud GPU to participate in the competition, but it is too troublesome to open the notebook on the web page, which is not like the local compiler. So we have a local vscode connected to the virtual machine of polar chain AI, which can happily local code code and run programs in the cloud. The method is as follows:
- L open vscode, search for remote development in extension and install it
- Click the connection icon on the left, configure a new SSH, and enter the login SSH command:
- Then the default configuration file is OK. After the configuration is successful, you can connect to the remote server on the left side and open the remote window
- Enter the login password in the pop-up window and connect with the above access method. The display is as follows:
- Then you can open the server’s folder and so on, and start to write programs here to modify debug. It’s very convenient. When you open the folder, you need to input the password, and you need to enter the connection later, which may be troublesome. You can use git’s public key to save the automatic connection, but it’s too troublesome. If you are interested, you can try it.
- howeverbe careful：Vscode terminal is not recommendedBecause once it’s closed, it really stops. It’s safer to open the notebook with the web page, and it won’t be dropped.