The EDITPLUS user tool wants to configure and call external programs. What should I do? Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- EDITPLUS v3.70.917 Chinese Green Special Edition [with EDITPLUS registration machine]
- Software size:
1. In the tools option of the software navigation bar,User configuration tool options found。
2. In the user configuration tool, clickGroup nameHere we useJava as an example。
3. After naming the group name, you need to add a member program for the group name. clickAdd to，Select the application option and tell the software that we want to add an application.
4. Once you have added the application options, you need to give the application a name in the software.Java editing as shown in the figure。
5. Then add the details of the applicationCall path, depending on which file the calling program is in.
6. Then clickParameter setting options, to tell the software whether to read the suffix name of the called software when it performs other compiled files.
7. Finally,Choose where to save the profile, here we can directly select the current directory. At the same time, don’t forget to check the capture output option. After saving, we can view our called external programs in the tool.
The above is the tutorial of EDITPLUS user tool configuration. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developepaer.
How does EDITPLUS set the background color of the work area?
How does EDITPLUS delete a row of data that contains words?
How does EDITPLUS modify templates? A tutorial on using EDITPLUS templates