How to completely hide the program in the computer so that 360 security guards can’t scan it? I have hidden some programs. As long as I use 360, I can scan them immediately. How can I completely hide them? Here’s how to hide it all. You don’t need any software.
1. On your desktop, press“Win key + R”Enter the operation interface and enter “R” in the operation interfaceegedit”Click OK
2. Because you want to search, you have to click on the computer, otherwise you will miss some resources to search.
3. After clicking the computer name, find the “search” in the “Edit” option above.
4. We choose any item in the picture. Remember the following “Full word matching“Don’t tick.
5. Click find to find the corresponding file name. Remember, the most important thing here is that the corresponding file name must be”uninstall“
6. If it’s not uninstall, continue to find the next one. Until you find yes.
7. After finding it, delete the folder in the figure to hide all the corresponding software.
matters needing attention:Remember, you can’t hide the software folder you installed. You should hide it yourself. And those shortcuts need to be deleted by yourself.