How to open the terminal in deepin20? After opening the terminal, you should first set a good theme for the terminal. The theme is the clothes of the program. Changing “new clothes” from time to time can improve the user’s work efficiency. How to set it? Now let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Linux deep operating system V20 beta official latest 64 bit
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2020-05-25Download now
1. Click the launcher on the taskbar.
2. Search and clickTurn on the terminal.
3. Click the drop-down menu button in the upper right corner of the terminal.
4. Choice【Switch themes】。
5. After that, the topic is on the right. Click Select,You can see the preview on the left.
6. Select your favorite theme and exit after setting, as shown in the figure below,The theme color of Xiaobian.
The above is the deepin20 terminal theme setting method, I hope you like it, please continue to pay attention to developer.