If you set the password when the computer starts up and don’t want to continue to use it, we can cancel the password when starting up. Just like setting the password, it’s also very simple to cancel the password. If you can’t remember the password you set up, you can refer to the method in this article. Now I’ll share with you how to cancel the computer’s startup password (Windows system).
Method / step
1. Click in the lower left corner of the desktopStart button (win Icon)Open the start menu, and then click the button on the right side of the start menu“control panel”。
2. After opening the control panel, if it is as shown in the figure belowIf it is displayed by category, click the view mode in the upper right corner to switch it to “large icon”.
3. After entering the interface of large icon display, find andClick “user account”Options for.
4. On the user account setting page, you can see that the account is currently password protected,Click “delete password”。
5. After clicking delete password, the page of deleting password will be opened, andEnter your current boot password, and then click the “delete password” button.
6. Click delete password to return to the user account page. At this time, you can see that the account is no longer password protected.
matters needing attention
After the password is cancelled, everyone can use the computer. Please choose carefully.
The above is the introduction of the method to delete the boot password of the computer. The method is very simple. Just follow the above steps. I hope it can help you!