Hello everyone, I’m a heartbroken editor for the majority of programmers. I recommend a small tool / source code every day, fill your favorites, and share a little skill every day, so that you can easily save development efficiency, and achieve the goal of not working overtime, not staying up late and not losing your hair!
Today Xiaobian recommends a lightweight enterprise knowledge sharing and team collaboration software, which can be used to quickly build enterprise Wiki and team knowledge sharing platform. It is easy to deploy and use, and can help the team build a collaborative environment of information sharing and document management.
Open source agreement
Using MIT open source license agreement
The official account [Github navigation station] reply to the key word [MMW] to get the GIT address.
- It’s easy to deploy and write based on golang. You only need to download and execute the binary files under the platform.
- Quick installation program, provide convenient installation interface program, without any manual operation.
- Independent space, space is a set of documents, generally for the company department or team, the documents under the space are independent of each other. The space access level can be set according to the demand.
- Support markdown grammar writing, support attachment upload.
- Perfect system permission management, the system can customize the role, and grant different permissions for different roles.
- Integrated unified login, the system supports the authentication of users through external systems, such as integration with the company’s LDAP login. Please see the login authentication function for details.
- Email notification function: when email notification is turned on, all users who follow the document will be notified of document changes.
- The document has the function of sharing and downloading. At present, only markdown source files can be downloaded.
- Support document full text search
this issue is to share here, I’m Xiaobian nanfengfeng, focusing on sharing interesting, novel and practical open source projects, developer tools and learning resources! I hope to learn and communicate with you all. Welcome to my official account.[GitHub navigation station]。