How to build phpstorm 10.0.2 development environment? Phpstorm is a commercial PHP integrated development tool developed by JetBrains company. It aims to improve user efficiency, deeply understand user’s code, provide intelligent code completion, fast navigation and instant error checking. Phpstorm can help users adjust their coding, run unit tests or provide visual debugging function at any time. Next, let’s take a look at the picture and text tutorial of phpstorm 10.0.2 environment construction and installation.
- Software name:
- PHP storm (PHP integrated development tool) v10.0.2 official installation version (with activation cracking tutorial + registration code)
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2017-11-18Download now
Phpstorm 10.0.2 environment building tutorial:
1. Download the official version of phpstorm 10.0.2 for free.
2. Or enter the “phpstorm” key in the Baidu search box, and click the “official website” link in the sub search results to enter the official website, as shown in the figure below.
3. After entering the “phpstorm” official website, click the “download” button to enter the download page, as shown in the figure below.
4. Enter the “download” page and click the “download” button to download, as shown in the figure below.
5. In the pop-up window, click the “save file” button to save the downloaded installation package, as shown in the figure below.
6. Double click the phpstorm installation package to enter the welcome installation interface, and then click the “next” button to continue the installation, as shown in the figure below.
7. Enter the “select installation directory” interface, select the installation directory, and then click the “next” button to continue the installation, as shown in the figure below.
8. Enter the “installation options” interface, it is recommended to select all, as shown in the figure below, and then click the “next” button to continue the installation.
9. Enter the “select menu folder” and click the “Install” button, as shown in the figure below.
10. Wait for the installation process to install the software, and wait until the progress bar is refreshed to complete the software installation, as shown in the figure below.
11. Finally, enter the “install after completion” interface, and click the “finish” button to complete the installation of the whole software, as shown in the figure below.
12. Finally, you can double-click the desktop icon to open the phpstorm10 icon, as shown in the figure below.
Note: if there is no phpstorm10 icon on the desktop, you can find it in the start – all programs – JetBrains folder!
At the end of the tutorial, the above is about how to build a phpstorm 10.0.2 development environment? Phpstorm 10.0.2 environment to build the installation of all the contents of the text tutorial, I hope you have a harvest after reading! More tips for using phpstorm can be found on the developer website!
Related tutorial recommendations: