Under win7 system, how to browse a web page in IIS main directory by browser? Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
1. First, create a website in IIS. In this case, myweb.
2. Thehome directory，It is built in the myweb folder of disk D.
3. Create a new folder in the home directory“zhangjj”, save the created web page in this directory, for example“zhang.htm”。
4. Enter the address of the web page in the browser to view the web page in the browser.
5. In the browser address, the first segment is the IP address of the server, and the second and third segments are the folder address and file name of the web page saved in the main directory.
6. When entering the web address, please note that the main directory does not need to be entered.
The above is a tutorial for browsing web files under IIS directory. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developer.
How to add administrator right click in win7 system?
What about windows time service error 1060 in win7?
How to copy characters from special character editor in win7 to word?