You may also encounter this problem. How to set the shared access rights of win7 and how to set the shared access rights of win7 are rare. Maybe it will be difficult for some gods. How to set the shared access rights of win7? To solve this problem, there is a more detailed repair tutorial on how to set the shared access rights of win7. If you are interested, don’t miss it.
How to set the share access rights of win7
1. Open computer to find the shared file.
2. Right click and select properties to open share.
3. Open advanced sharing under advanced sharing and select permissions.
4. Delete the account “everyone” and click “add”.
5. Enter the specified “user name” and click “OK” to check the “test permission” below.
This article is reproduced from https://www.windows10zj.com/jiaocheng/115404.html