1. On the Windows 10 desktop, we right-clickLower left quarterStart button, select from the pop-up menu“Function” Menu items.
2. Next, in the open runtime window, enter the commandgpedit.mscThen click the OK button.
3. This will open the Windows 10 Local Group Policy Editor window, in which we click in turn.“Computer Configuration/Windows Settings/Security Settings/Local Policies/User Rights Allocation” Settings.
4. Find it in the window on the right.“Perform volume maintenance tasks” Settings.
5. We right-click the settings item and then select it from the pop-up menu.“attribute” Menu items, or directDouble-click the setting item.
6. Next, in the open property window, we select the user to restrict, and then click“Delete”The button will do. In this way, the user will not be able to perform volume maintenance tasks in the future.
This is the Win10 Prohibited Volume Maintenance Course, I hope you like it, please continue to pay attention to developpaer.
How does Win10 set the default viewing mode of pdf/psd format pictures?
How can the automatic maintenance function of Win10/Win8.1 be switched on and off quickly?
How to delete radeon settings in win10? Method of deleting radeon right-click menu