How to use C ා in vs code to reference DLL, we will introduce it in detail today, and the pictures and texts are as follows.
- Software name:
- Visual studio code v1.37.0 64 bit Chinese free green version
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2019-08-11Download now
1. After the C ා project is configured in vs code, open the Program.cs file
2. Open the console and enter the command:dotnet add package Newtonsoft.Json
3. After the installation of step 2,At the top of the code file，Add reference code
4. Header code added:using Newtonsoft.Json; as shown in the figure
5. After adding the reference,At the bottom, you can refer to the methods and functions related to DLL firstThe running results are shown in the figure.
The above is the vscode call C project after the DLL reference tutorial, I hope you like, please continue to pay attention to developeppaer.
How to use vscode user code fragment?
How does vscode call an external browser to view the effect?
How to change the default theme of vscode