How to install itextsharp in vs Code? Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Visual studio code v1.37.0 64 bit Chinese free green version
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2019-08-11Download now
1. Open the vs code software.
2. On the command line, enter the command: dotnet add package iTextSharp –version 126.96.36.199
3. Step 2, after pressing enter, the result of executing the command is shown in the figure, indicating that the execution is successful
4、The restore button is displayed in the lower right corner. Click this button
5. At the entrance Program.cs File, input the reference code as shown in the figure, and no error is reported in the editor
6. Use the following code to test.The pdfwriter object is used to write a document object to a PDF file
The above is the vscode installation itextsharp tutorial, I hope you like it, please continue to follow the developeppaer.
How does vscode set the background image?
How does the vscode editor code view display on the left?