When visual studio code is programmed and developed, the default is an external browser that cannot be called directly. Users cannot enter the browser directly from the editing interface to view the editing effectHow can visual studio code call an external browser?Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Visual studio code 1.37.0 32-bit official Chinese free green
- Software size:
1. Open the system and select open vscode software.
2. In the edit interface, find the top navigation bar, and clickView options。
3. Click to enterExtension (extended application), this is the entry for calling external applications.
4. After clicking, enter directly in the search box“browser”。
5. After entering, all search results about the browser will appear automatically. In the search results list, select the first record directlyopen in browser(open in browser) option.
6. After entering, find and click the green buttoninstall(installation).
7. Return to the editing interface to view the installation effect. Right click to see that the installation is successful.
1. Click View in the navigation bar.
2. Click to access the extension.
3. Enter directly in the search box“browser”。
4. Select first recordopen in browser(open in browser) option.
5. Click the green buttoninstall(installation).
6. In the editing interface, right-click to view the installed browser.
The above is a tutorial for vscode to call an external browser to view the effect. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developpaer.
How does visual studio code switch case? A tutorial of vscode code switching case
How does visual studio code search by file name
How can visual studio code edit multiple places at the same time? Three methods of vscode editing multiple places at the same time