If you want to configure the cmake option in vs2017, what about the gezemin configuration? Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Visual studio 2017 official version (with offline installation package) official website simplified Chinese version
- Software size:
1. First, we can click the cmake option button to start using it.
2. And then we can do it hereCache expired settings.
3. At this time, we can do it hereEnable cmake outputUse.
4. And then we can do it hereInternal cmake logging.
5. At this point, we can do it hereLevel setting.
6. Finally, we can set the directory file here.
The above is the tutorial of vs configuration cmake option. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developpaer.
How to build a new MVC project in vs2015?
How does vs add project references? Vs detailed tutorial on adding references
What can’t vs2012 do with new projects? Detailed tutorial for vs2012 new project