Visual studio is a powerful development tool, which can be used to create C + + language programs. Today, let’s take a look at the tutorial of visual studio to create a simple division calculation program. See the following for details.
- Software name:
- Visual studio community 2017 v15.6 official free Chinese Version (with installation tutorial)
- Software size:
1. Double click the icon of Visual Studio software to open the development tool.
2. Click on the toolbar“file”, a menu will be displayed, select“Newly build”, and then select the“project”。
3. Select“project”After that, a window is displayed, select“routine”Empty item in, click“Determine” The item is displayed.
4. Place the mouse on the left side of the screen“source file”Right click to pop up the menu bar and select“Add – > new item“。
5. In the new pop-up window, select”C + + source files“, click”Determine“, an editor is displayed.
6. Enter preprocessing instructions in the editor, as well as instructions for the namespace.
7. Create aMain function。