Visual studio code (vscode / VSC for short) is a free and open source modern lightweight code editor. It supports syntax highlighting, intelligent code completion, custom hotkeys, bracket matching, code fragments, code contrast diff, GIT and other features of almost all mainstream development languages, supports plug-in extension, and optimizes web page development and cloud application development. Visual studio code (hereinafter referred to as vs Code) is recommended as the code editing tool in the official website of Cocos creator. How to use CoVs creator to edit the official code? Now let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Visual studio 2017 official version (with offline installation package) official website simplified Chinese version
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2017-03-14Download now
1. Select the search bar at the bottom left of the desktop.
2. Enter “vs” for search selectionVs2017 enters.
3. Then click the file in the upper left corner,Create a new project.
4. Select visual c + + console application to create.
5. Then enter the code to debug.
6. Click above“Start debugging”Button.
7. Call the debug console to view the running results of the code.
The above is the vs code debugging creator project tutorial, I hope you like it, please continue to pay attention to developer.