There is a global search function in Visual Studio code. You can press Ctrl + F to search this page and Ctrl + Shift + F to search globally. Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Visual studio code new logo Version (cross platform code editor) 1.17 official free installation of Chinese version
- Software size:
1. The second key on the left isglobal searchKey
2. Hover the mouse on it, and you can see that the shortcut key isctrl+shift+f
3. Input in the above input boxInside you want to searchRong, according toCarriage search
4. The followingInput box, you can enter filter conditions such as directory, file name, file type, etc.
5、Files – preferences-Keyboard shortcutsSureQuerying and modifying shortcuts
6. InputsearchPress enter. The first one isctrl+shift+f, global search
7. Left click to select, then click the Edit button on the left, or double-click the line to modify the shortcut key.
8. Enter in the pop-up window
The above is how to use the visual studio code global search shortcut key. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developer.
How can visual studio 2015 projects be exported as templates?
Visual studio mission uses code to achieve the overall layout of web pages?
How to format visual studio documents? Vs code adding format tutorial