In vb6.0, DLL files can be created or invoked. How to invoke them? Now let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software Name:
- MSDN for VB6.0 (vb6 msdn) streamlined Chinese version
- Software size:
- Update time:
1. Double-click the VB icon on the desktop to open Visual Basic.
2. In the open VB window, select the file – –>.New project options.
3. In the new project window, selectActiveX DLLOptions.
4. In the edit window, enterCode of DLL fileThe specific content is decided by the individual.
5. ClickDocument – > Preservation ProjectTo save the DLL project.
6. Click on the file – –>Generating DLLGenerate a DLL file.
7. Clickengineering—->Reference optionsAs shown in the figure below.
8. In the reference window, click the browse button.
9. Choose what to quoteDLL fileClick the Open button.
10. The DLL file is referenced to the application, click the OK button.
11. Next you can use it in your application.Insertion groupWrite code using DLL file.
This is the VB6.0 calling parameter DLL tutorial, I hope you like it, please continue to pay attention to developpaer.
How does the VBA editor in Word modify the default format of the code?
How to Set Font Format in VB6.0? Vb6.0 Setting Font Size Tutorial
How does VB6 decide whether a word file is open or not?