If the notebook is used for a long time, there will be more and more garbage. In particular, the more garbage in Disk C, the impact is not only time, but also the speed of the computer will become slower and slower. So how does the computer clean up the garbage on the disk? Let’s introduce the computer disk garbage cleaning methods. Let’s have a look!
Method / step
1. Click start to all programs.
2. Then click attachment.
3. Click the system tool to find the disk cleaning inside.
4. At this time, select the disk you want to clean and click OK.
5. Then wait a moment. At this time, the computer is scanning the disk to calculate the free disk space.
6. After the calculation, select the option you want to clean, and click OK to clean the disk.
The above is how to clean up the garbage on the computer disk. The operation is very simple. Have you learned it? Hope to help you!