In scratch, we can use the add color effect command to realize the color change effect of the character. How to create the color changing bell? Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Official multilingual installation of scratch 2 offline editor v2.0
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2014-11-05Download now
1. Open scratch 2.0 software and enter its main interface;
2. Right click the kitten and press Delete to delete the kitten;
3. Click to select the role from the role library;
4. Click bell in the item category and press OK;
5. Insert the bell into scratch 2.0;
6. Add the following script to the bell. Pay attention to setting a waiting time of 0.5 seconds to make the color change have a pause;
7. Click the green flag to execute the program;
8. The bell began to change color;
9. We created a bell that would change color in scratch.
1. Open scratch to delete the kitten;
2. Click to select the role from the role library to enter the role library;
3. Click the item, select bell, and then press OK;
4. Add scripts to the bell;
5. Press the green flag to execute the program, and the bell that will change color will be created.
The above is scratch making color changing small bell animation tutorial, I hope you like, please continue to pay attention to developeppaer.
How does scratch get kittens to draw pink circles?
How does scratch add rabbit characters?
How does scratch create an animation of pedestrian walking?