On teacher’s day, the most we give teachers are Thanksgiving cards, flowers and blessings to teachers. Why don’t we make an e-thank-you card in scratch 3.0? Let’s take a look at the skills of creating an e-thank-you card with scratch 3.0.
- Software name:
- Scratch 3.0 offline Edition (children programming software) offline editor v3.6.0 Chinese free installation version
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2020-02-21Download now
1. Open the graphic programming software scratch 3.0
2. From the background libraryChoose a suitable background。 You can search for an image on the Internet, upload it or draw one yourself
3. Here we are going to make a teacher’s Day card. We need flowers,Shining stars, blessing words to teachers, etc。 And put the character in the right place in the background
4. Add a script to the background to play music.
5. We want to make the stars twinkle by the flowers. At this time, we need to repeatedly make the stars bigger and smaller.
6. Thank you teacher’s day, these words, we need to produce a slowly emerging effect, this time we will create multiple shapes for the role.Each shape is one more word than the previous one.
7. Edit code,Add color effects and transform shapes.
8. Set the effect code of the cloud and move it back and forth from left to right.
The above is scratch 3.0 teacher’s day e-thanksgiving card skills, I hope you like, please continue to pay attention to developeppaer.