When notepad++ opens, it finds that the toolbar is missing. If you want to display it, how do you display it? Now let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software Name:
- Text (Code) Editor (Notepad++) v7.5.6 Multilingual Official Chinese Installation Edition
- Software size:
- Update time:
1. First of all, find it on the computer.“notepad++”；
2. Double-click Open“notepad++”，At this point, we can see that there is no toolbar in the interface.
3. Next, find it in the menu bar“Set up“Open”“Set up”；
4. Open“Set up” After that, in the“Set up” Find it under the menu“Preferences”；
5. Open“Preferences” After that, find out“Commonly used“Click“Common use “;
6. After clicking, you can find it on the right as shown in the figure below.“toolbar“Find it in the toolbar.“hide”，Cancel the check to hide the front box;
7. After unchecking, as shown in the figure below, the menu bar has beenDisplay toolbar.
This is the way to display the Notepad toolbar. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developpaer.
How does Notepad++ set the theme?
How to run batch commands with one click in notepad?
How to select a vertical line of code in Notepad++ and replace it?