After myeclipse10, the location of Tomcat has been changed. The specific operations are as follows:
MyEclipse 10.0 Special Edition (with cracking files and instructions)
- Type:Programming tools
- Language:English software
1. Click MyEclipse on the taskbar and clickPreference
2. Search in the search box:Runtime Environments(just search run), and then clickRuntime Environments
3. First click add, and then enter in the search box:tomcat，Select your own version and check:Use locally, just add
4. Select your own Tomcat and select your ownJRE running version, and then finish, and then continue to “confirm”.