MyEclipse imports git projects, which are divided into importing existing git projects and importing new git projects. So, how to operate it? Next, let’s go with the editor to see how MyEclipse can import git projects.
- Software Name:
- MyEclipse 2017 ci8 cracking patch + sinicized toolkit + activation tool (with cracking tutorial)
- Software size:
- Update time:
MyEclipse imports git projects
1. Open the file menu list of the MyEclipse tool and select the place indicated in the diagram, as shown in the figure.
2. Open the place indicated above, pop up a small window and enter git in the input box, as shown in the figure.
3. Click on the next step to enter the project import mode, which is to import the existing git project or the new git project, as shown in the figure, choose to import the new one, and the local existing one.
4. Click Next to go to the GIT project to get information configuration page, configure address and account password. Others are automatically generated or not set by default, as shown in the figure.
5. Click Next to choose whether the version of the project is the development version or the release version. Just choose the development version, as shown in the figure.
6. Click Next to display the local storage information of the GIT project, as shown in the figure
7. Click Next to go to the page of project import mode, as shown in the figure.
8. Click on the next step to display the final import page, as shown in Figure 1. The import is successful when the click is completed as shown in Figure 2.
At the end of the tutorial, this is how MyEclipse imports git projects. Have you learned it?
How does MyEclipse import projects? MyEclipse imports project graphics tutorials
How to retrieve the project file deleted by myeclipse?
How does MyEclipse modify the web project access path?