How to define the functions you need in MyEclipse? Let’s take a look at the tutorial of MyEclipse custom Python functions.
- Software name:
- MyEclipse 2013 Sr2 official simplified Chinese full version with crack patch
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2014-04-07Download now
1. First, create one in MyEclipsePython project, and then createPython module
2. Then write your own defined functions in the created module.
Rules for defining functions:
*Function code blockDef keywordStart with the function name followed by parentheses, which should be followed by a colon.
*Any passed in parameters and arguments must be placed between parentheses,Parentheses can be used to define parameters.
*The first line of the function can optionally use a document string (comment)——Used to store function descriptions.
*The function content needs to be indented to make the code look clearer.
* Return [expression] end function, optionally return a value to the caller.A return without an expression is equivalent to returning none
3. Such a simple custom function is completed. Is it very simple? Try it, too.
The above is the tutorial of customizing Python functions in MyEclipse. Friends who like it can learn it.