Many small partners who use IntelliJ idea for java development want to re import Maven’s project dependencies when importing projects. How to import them? Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- IntelliJ idea 2020.3.2 ultimate official Chinese Version (with patch + installation tutorial)
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2021-02-06Download now
1. First open IntelliJ idea and import your【project】
2. Click in the toolbar on the right【Maven Projects】
3. Click Select【core】(dependencies you need to import)
4. Click【Re import all Maven project dependencies】
The above are the skills that IntelliJ idea relies on to re import all Maven projects. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developpaer.