Many small partners who use IntelliJ idea for development find that there is a vertical line in the code area of the editor. It looks very annoying and wants to hide it! How to hide it? Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- IntelliJ idea ultimate 2020.3.2 MAC Chinese free cracking Version (with patch + installation tutorial)
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2021-02-06Download now
1. Open the interface of an IntelliJ idea code tool
2. Enter the interface of the code tool, and click the file menu in the upper left corner
3. ClickFile menuAfter that, the drop-down menu pops up and is selected assettings option
4. Enter the settings interface and select the on the left appearance option
5. After selecting the appearance option on the left, it is removedshow hard wrap guide option
6、The show hard wrap guide is removedAfter selecting the options, click OK to save the settings.
The above is the tutorial for IntelliJ idea to close the white vertical line in the middle of the screen. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developpaer.