You want to use EDITPLUS to modify the encoded character set of a text file, such as converting a text file encoded with GBK character set to UTF-8 Character set encoding, how to operate? Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- EDITPLUS text editor v5.3.3278 Chinese special free green version
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2020-09-11Download now
1. The text of the file to be converted through EDITPLUS.
2. Click on the above“Document menu(document menu).
3. In the submenu that opens, move the mouse to“File Encoding”(i.e“Document code”）On the menu item, in the secondary submenu displayed on the right, click“Convert Encoding”(i.e“Conversion coding”）Options.
4. The pop-up window will display the coded character set currently used by the text file.The ANSI code shown is the local default character set of the code system, for the Chinese version of the operating system, it is the GBK character set.
5. Click open“Select encodingDrop down list, as shown in the figure, select the target character set, and then click on the right side of the window“OK”Press the key to confirm.
6. After saving the changes, view the encoded character set of the file again in the above way. As shown in the figure, the file has been encoded and stored with the converted character set,The effect is in line with expectations。
The above is the tutorial for EDITPLUS to modify the encoded character set of text files. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developeppaer.