There are many uses of eclipse, but the basic usage, how to create a package with eclipse, this post will teach you
1. First of all, you need to have an eclipse client on your computer
2. Click open,Choose oneProject, left click
3. After left click, select“new”
4. Choice“new”After that, choose“Package”
5. A box will pop up, enter the package name, and then click“Finish”
6. You can see that the package was created successfully
1. Note that the package name cannot be repeated in a project
2. Note that the eclipse needs a project before creating the package
The above is how to create a package with eclipse. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developeppaer.
How to connect java with Oracle database in eclipse?
How does eclipse run a single JUnit unit test?
How does eclipse set up to automatically generate JUnit test classes?