Upgrade system kernel to improve performance
1. Enter the user name and password to login the systemUse the WGet command to get the required kernel.
2. After downloading the file to the local, unzip the file
3. Move the file to the relevant directory and switch to the relevant directory
4. Configure the kernel parameters and select the modules you need;
5. Compile and install the kernel:
6. Modify the relevant configuration file to start with a new kernel; mainly change the line defanlt = 0.
7. Copy the new kernel configuration file to the / boot directory, restart and verify the kernel version.
matters needing attention:
1. When configuring the kernel (make menuconfig) parameters, pay attention to loading all the hard disk drive modules;
2. After executing make menuconfig, modify / usr / SRC / linux-126.96.36.199 /. Config, and change the “config” to “confi”_ SYSFS_ DEPRECATED_ Change V2 is not set to config_ SYSFS_ DEPRECATED_ V2 = y, then compile the kernel
How to cancel lock screen in CentOS 7
How to change the name of network card to eth0 in newly installed CentOS 7 system?
Two kinds of tutorials for IP configuration in CentOS 6.7 system