For small partners who use Apple Mac computers, it will be a very painful thing if they want to send large amounts of e-mail on their computers. Thanks to the latest Yosemite system of Mac OS 10.10 released by apple, maildrop can be used. In this way, we can use it to send large email attachments to our friends. Here is a brief introduction to how Apple Mac sends large attachments. I hope it can help you!
Tools / raw materials
Method / step
1. Of course, if you want to use the latest maildrop function, you need to upgrade to the latest Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite system. For example, here I send a video file with a capacity of about 80m, as shown in the figure
2. Then we can choose to use mail drop to send large email attachments, as shown in the figure
3. Next, when the other party receives the email, the email will not contain the large volume attachments we sent before. In the email, we will be prompted to click to download the attachment, and we can also see when the attachment will expire.
4. Then it will jump to the page for downloading this attachment, and then wait for the email attachment to be automatically downloaded to the computer.
5. The download speed is slow, of course.
6. With this mail drop function, you can send large volume attachments on the MAC at will from now on, and you don’t have to worry about exceeding the mailbox limit.
The above is how Apple Mac sends super large attachments. I hope it can help you. Thank you for reading!