Mission control is a very convenient thing for Mac OS X users, because it can make the disordered windows orderly arranged. However, we sometimes find that the windows in mission control are still messy (not grouped by application, as shown in the figure). How can we operate to group the mission control window by application? This experience tells you! (the following figure shows the effect that the mission control window is not grouped by application, and all windows and windows of all applications are tiled evenly)
1. Open the launchpad interface and open system preferences.
2. Click “control” in “System Preferences”.
3. Enter the mission control settings window.
4. If the mission control window is not grouped by application, the hook before the “group windows by application” option as shown in the figure is not activated.
5. At this point, we need to tick the box before the option.
6. At this point, the windows in mission control are grouped by application.