Android studio wants to change the preferred minimum width of smart zoom. How can I change it? Now let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Official latest version of Android studio 3.2 Canary (Android integrated development environment)
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2018-05-09Download now
1. Open Android studio and enter the main interface.
2. After entering the software, click theFile。
3. Select in the file optionSettings。
4. Enter settings selectionEditor，Images。
5. FoundPreferred minimum width for smart zoomingAnd change it.
6. Finally, click OK.
The above is the default minimum width setting method of Android studio intelligent scaling. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developer.