Android studio wants to delete the display type declaration. How to delete it? Now let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Details of red diamond nobles enjoying good gifts_ Red diamond nobles enjoy good gifts
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2014-06-26Download now
1. Open Android studio and enter the main interface.
2. After entering the software, click theFile。
3. Select in the file optionSettings。
4. Enter settings selectionEditor，lntentions。
5. CheckRemove explicit type declaration。
6. Finally, click OK.
That’s how Android studio removes the display type declaration. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developer.