Android studio is a very common development tool. If you want to create an app project, let’s take a look at the detailed creation method.
- Software name:
- The latest official version of Android studio v126.96.36.199 (APK application development tool)
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2016-12-03Download now
1. Open the software and select from the menufile-》new projectOpens the create wizard.
2. Configure items and determine the names and storage paths of items;
Application Name: project name
Company domain: company domain name
Package name: app package name
Project location: storage path
It’s best to remove examples from the name.
3. Next, set the minimum version of compatible Android, which depends on the situation. I set it as Android version 2.3 here.
4. If you are unsure of the differences between versions, you can click“help me choose”, the functions of each Android version are introduced in the open window.
5. After determining the minimum compatible version,Select the activity type of the project,There are many ready-made templates that can be used for beginnersSelect the default blank activityJust.
6. Next, set the activity name, the name of the interface layout, and the interface title. Finally, clickfinishComplete the creation of the project.
7. When you are finished creating an itemItem name – 《 app – 》 SRC – 》 main – 《 res – 》layoutDouble click NextXML fileIs to open the active interface design window.
The above is the tutorial for Android studio to create a project. I hope it can help you. Please continue to pay attention to developeppaer.