In the process of editing UltraEdit, you need to add bookmarks to the current file. How do you add bookmarks? See below for details.
- Software Name:
- Chinese version v14.20.0 Green Classic Special Edition in Ultra Edit Edit Editor
- Software size:
- Update time:
1. First, you need to add the file to the bookmark, double-click UltraEdit to open a file that needs to be bookmarked.
2. Selecting a NeedLines that add bookmarks.
3. Then ClickUltra Edit menuMediumsearchOptions of ____________.
4. After clicking on the search menu, a drop-down menu is popped up and selected asbookmarkOptions of ____________.
5. Click on the bookmark option and pop up the drop-down menu and select the ___________ astoggle bookmarkOptions of ____________.
6. The selected rows you can see are bookmarked.
This is the UltraEdit file line code bookmarking tutorial, I hope you like it, please continue to pay attention to developpaer.
How UltraEdit Hides Areas? Tutorial on UltraEdit Hiding Selected Areas
How do macro files recorded by UltraEdit run many times?
How can UltraEdit quickly find rows with specified strings?