In scratch 3.0, we can use the variable list to control the number of petals. How can we achieve this function? Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Scratch 3.0 offline Edition (children programming software) offline editor v3.6.0 Chinese free installation version
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2020-02-21Download now
1. Open scratch 3.0 to enter its main interface;
2. Delete the kitten;
3. Click draw,Draw a colored ellipse;
4. Click on the variable,Choose to create a list;
5. Name the list as petal number list;
6、At present, the list is empty and the length is 0Click No. 10 in the lower left corner;
7. Input the number of petals, such as 6;
8、Continue to click No. 10, input the number of petals, if you want to draw a few, you can input a few;
9. ClickCreate a variable；
10. Name the variable as petal number, and then create a variable named coordinate increase multiple;
11. Add the followingscript；
12. Click the green flag to execute the program, we can choose the petal number randomly from the petal number list to draw flowers.
1. Open scratch and draw an ellipse;
2. Create a new variable list to store the number of petals, and then create two variables, one to control the number of petals, and the other to control the change of coordinate times when drawing different flowers in order to avoid overlapping;
3. Add script;
4. Execution procedures.
The above is the scratch3.0 variable and list to control the number of petals tips, I hope you like, please continue to pay attention to developeppaer.
How do scratch3.0 characters display real-time coordinate values?
Scratch 3.0 how to make the character move to the pointer mouse position?
How does scratch 3.0 make a bear background in a Canyon?