How to block annotation in Notepad + +? In Notepad + +, how to add block annotation? Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Code editor Notepad + + v7.8.5 32, 64 bit green multi language version
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2020-04-08Download now
1. Open a Notepad + + interface
2. Select the add block comment in the code you want to edit
3. Click the edit menu in the menu
4. After clicking the edit menu, a drop-down menu will pop up, and the option of uncommenting for comments will be selected
5. After clicking the comment option, the next menu will pop up, and the block annotation option will be selected
6. You can see that the selected content is annotated
Click the edit menu in the menu to select the uncomment for comment option and select the block comment option
The above is the Notepad block annotation method, I hope you like it, please continue to pay attention to developeppaer.