When we first started learning computers, the teacher said not to operate the registry casually, which may lead to system problems. In fact, we’d better do registry backup or system backup first. As long as we don’t hit the hardware with a hammer, the software is broken and the system is broken, we can restore the system with one click. We don’t need to be afraid of learning.
Be sure to back up before operation, so as not to be a friend of the system. So how to open the computer registry editor? The following small series will introduce several ways to open the registry. Let’s have a look!
The first method; Run open.
1. Open the start menu in the lower left corner of the computer, find [run] in the right list and click open.
2. Enter the [regedit] command in the pop-up operation dialog box. Click OK
The second method; Open regedit file
1. Open the windows option under the C disk of the computer and find the [regedit. Exe] file in it.
2. Click the [regedit. Exe] file and click open to enter the registry editor interface.
The registry cannot be opened;
1. If the registry cannot be opened in the above way, there is likely to be a problem with our registry editor settings. Open the start menu in the lower left corner of the computer, find the operation option and click open. Enter the [gpedit. MSc] command to open the local group policy.
2. Enter the local group policy, open user configuration, management template, system, and then find block access to registry editor in the right list
3. Click open, check the unconfigured option, and then click OK at the bottom right to open the registry.
The above is the introduction of several ways for the computer to open the registry. You can choose one of them according to your habits. I hope it can be helpful to you!